Due to predicted very cold nights for this weekend we will not hold the MX race this weekend. We will have to push it to 3/30/14. Sorry for the change but we have to make sure conditions are safe to ride in. Thanks much! Julie B.
Post by trackstuff on Mar 20, 2014 10:39:50 GMT -5
Julie- You should have your race on Saturday the 29th. That way riders could do your race on Sat. and the Helena Grand Prix on Sun. if they wanted. It would give more opportunities to ride before the first HCMA race. Just a thought!